Please read the terms and conditions below carefully:
- You agree to us referencing your organisation in marketing materials and social media associated with the reporting on this project.
- Disposal of stock at the end of its life should be made in accordance with duty of care legislation and you should endeavour to reuse and recycle the maximum.
- The stock is to be taken as seen. Collecteco or its partners neither warrants nor guarantees its safety, whether it is fit for purpose or whether it is compliant with relevant current legislation and/or regulation. Electrical items will need to be PAT tested prior to use.
- Collecteco or its partners does not accept any liability for any loss or damage of any kind (including, but not limited to, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) that may arise from the removal, transport, storage or use of the stock once it has been removed from Collecteco’s control.
- In acceptance of this stock, you agree to send us a feedback quote on how this has benefitted your organisation – accompanied with photos to help us spread the word about the causes we help and the work we do.
Start a conversation with us today and we'll help your good cause receive the donations you need to benefit your organisation.